Hindi To English Translation How to This thing often comes in the mind of people who know Hindi very well but they do not know much about English, then they use Hindi To English Translation which is very useful.
A large number of people speak Hindi in India, but the number of people who do not know English is also less in India, there are many people in India who read English like me but cannot speak.
That is why people who read English but cannot speak, need to do Hindi To English Translation to speak in English.
Most people can easily translate short sentences of Hindi into English, but when they want to translate a big sentence or paragraph into English, then at that time we think that there was a way that Hindi would happen in a moment Translate sentences into English.
So if you have the same problem and You also need to do Hindi To English Translation. So after reading this post, your problem will go away forever because here we are going to provide you information about the best ways to translate from Hindi to English.
Hindi To English Translation How to
Although there are many ways to translate Hindi to English, but in this post, we will tell you about the same methods which are very easy and you can write the biggest Hindi paragraph in English in any way online or offline in a short time. Will be able to translate.
Google Translation- Google Translate
The use of Google Translate is the best way to translate any Hindi sentence or paragraph into English and this method is used by almost all people and maybe you also use it, let’s understand this method step by step. .
Step-1 To do Hindi To English Translation you need to go to the search bar of your internet browser “Google Translate” Searching After searching, some such page will open in front of you.
Step-2 On this page only, you will get a panel to translate Hindi language into English or you can also go to the website of Google Translate given below. Hindi language You can translate to English, you have to do the same thing in both places.
Step-3 Here on the left side i.e. the left side, Detect Language is written and Enter Text is written below, so if you write in any language by clicking in Enter Text, then it will automatically detect which language you have written. Is in
Step-4 If you see any other language in place of Detect Language, then you have to select Hindi language by clicking in that language to do Hindi To English Translation.
Step-5 On the right side (Right side) are English language selections. If you want, you can select any other language by clicking on it, in which you have to translate, if there is any other language selected, then click on that language and select the English language. Have to take.
Step-6 If you want to translate the Hindi language into English, then you have to write in pure Hindi in the left side area of the left text. If you want to translate a big paragraph, you can also copy paste it and write whatever you write in pure Hindi. Language should be in “Hinglish” !!
Step-7 After this, whatever you have written in Hindi language will be transliterated into English and will appear on the right side, which you can also copy by clicking on the Copy button.
Step-8 However if you Hinglish If you write in it, Google Translate will detect it and convert it to pure Hindi and show it below, by clicking on which you can select it and it will be translated into English.
Step-9 By adopting this step you can do Hindi To English Translation very easily, but there is also a limit of Google Translate. Google Translate is able to translate only 3900 characters in English at a time.
Step-10 But if you go to the Google Translate website to do Hindi To English Translation, then its limit increases then you will be able to translate the paragraphs made up of 5000 letters at once.
This method is very good for people who have a laptop or computer But now we are going to tell you about Hindi To English Translation Wala App Best App with the help of mobile app, so let’s know.
Hindi To English Translation Wale Apps
Apps are the best way to translate the Hindi language into English in mobile as it reduces to simple and very fast, so here we are going to tell you about the 5 best Hindi To English Translation Wala Apps, so let’s know Huh.
1. Google Translation Wala App
As the name suggests, this app Google This company is made by the company and this app is best for translating Hindi or any other language into English.
The special thing of this app is that you can use this app online or offline as well and this app supports many languages as well, in which you do not get to see any kind of ad.
This app has a rating of 4.5 on the Google Play Store and has been downloaded more than 500 million times. Google Translate has a lot of features and how to use them, so let’s know about them too. .
How to use google translate
1. First of all go to the Google Play Store and download the Google Translate, and after downloading, open it.
2. If you have to do Hindi To English Translation, then you have to select the left side (left) Hindi language and the right side (English) English language.
3. If you want to use this app offline, then you have to download the languages that you want to translate as if we want to translate Hindi language into English, then you have to download the Hindi language. .
4. To translate the Hindi language into English in this app, you have to type in pure Hindi in the text box, after which you will see the English translation of the automatic below.
5. In this app, when you “Tap to translate” If you turn on the feature of, then this app becomes an icon and floats on the screen of the mobile and when you want to translate any Hindi word, you have to click on the icon after selecting it and you will get its English translation. .
6. In this app, the camera icon has been given, on clicking it the camera will turn on and if you see any Hindi text or paragraph anywhere, then with the help of the camera, it has to be scanned and its Hindi To English Translation You will be done
7. In this app, there is also a feature of Transcribe, with the help of which when someone speaks in Hindi language in this app, it is automatically translated into English.
8. To use Transcribe, first select the language from which you want to translate, as if you want to understand Hindi language in English, then first you have to select Hindi language and then English language.
9. In this app, a wonderful feature of Conversation has been provided, with the help of which you will be able to talk to anyone in his language, to use it easily, you have to first select his language and your language and then In turn, you have to speak in your own language in the app.
10. The best thing about Google Translate is that these apps are absolutely free and you do not have to see any ad in using it, due to which it provides a very convenient experience.
2. U Dictionary Translation Wala App
This app is also a very good app to do Hindi To English Translation but it is a Chinese app, this app has a rating of 4.2 on Google Play Store and has been downloaded more than 100 million times.
You can also use this app both online and offline. This app supports 58 languages offline. Advertisement of this app Youtube But it is shown that you must have seen it too.
The official Oxford Dictionaries are provided in the U Dictionary app. There are many features in this app such as Magic Translation, Text Translation, Camera Translation, Conversion Translation, Offline Dictionary, Offline Translation, Word Lock Screen, Copy to Translate, Word Games etc.
How to use U Dictionary
Language Selection – To translate Hindi into English, first of all, you have to select the language. You have to select the Hindi language and right side English language by clicking left side.
translation – To translate the Hindi language into English, you will have to write in Hindi on a blank space or you can copy and paste the paragraph you want to translate in English and it will be translated into English.
Mike – The mic is also given next to the empty space, by clicking on it, whatever you say in Hindi will be Hindi To English Translation.
Camera – You can also translate Hindi into English by using the camera, for this you just have to click on the camera button and click a photo of a written paragraph or word in Hindi, then select any part of Hindi you want to translate. Button has to be clicked.
conversation – With the help of this feature you will be able to talk to anyone in his language very easily .. To use it, you have to first select his language and your language and speak by pressing the mic button alternately.
Grammar – With the help of grammar, you can check the grammar of any English sentence, for this, you just have to write that sentence after clicking the grammar button and click on the check after that if there is a mismatch in the sentence, The app will tell itself.
Magic Translate – When you turn on this feature in the U-Dictionary, its icon on the mobile screen starts to float and during chatting, if you want to translate any Hindi sentence into English, then grab the float icon and take it near that sentence. Go and it will be Automatic Hindi To English Translation.
World Lock Screen – With the help of this feature, when the screen of your smartphone is locked, you will see some English word and its meaning, so that you can learn new English words everyday. You will get help in learning English.
All Language Translation Wala App
You can also use this app to do Hindi To English Translation. This app has a rating of 4.4 on Google Play Store and has been downloaded more than 10 million times. This app released on 29 March 2019 it was done.
This app has features like OCR / Camera Translate, Conversation, Chat Translate, Live Currency Rate, Voice Translate, you can download this app from Google Play Store, let’s know how to use this app.
How to use All Language Translation
translation – To translate any language into any language, you have to select both the language, then the language to be translated is to be written in the blank space and its translation will be visible below in the other language.
Copy – When a word or paragraph is translated in a language, to copy it once, click on the copy button and the word or paragraph will be copied.
Speak – After clicking this button, you have translated any word, paragraph or sentence The app reads itself and listens to you.
4. Hindi English Translator Wala App
With the help of this app, you can translate Hindi into English, as well as you can do many other important things in it, like reading the dictionary, playing word games, checking pronunciation and spell checking, etc.
This app has a rating of 3.8 on the Play Store and more than 5 million people have downloaded it to use this app, you can download it from the Google Play Store, let’s know how to use this app. .
How to use Hindi English Translator
1. After downloading this app from the Google Play Store, click on the Start button, after which options like Translator, Dictionary, Learning, Lessons, My saved Work, Spell Checker and Check Pronunciation will appear and translate Hindi into English. To do this you have to click on the Translator button.
2. After this, you have to write in Hindi on the empty space and then as soon as you click on the arrow> button, it will become Hindi To English Translation, which you can also copy by clicking on the copy button.
3. In this app too, to hear the translated text, you have to click on the speaker button and the copy button to copy the text.
5. Translator HI-EN Translation Wala App
If you are looking for an app that can translate only Hindi language into English and English language into Hindi, then this app is perfect, in this app you will not get to see much ad.
This app has a rating of 4.4 stars on the Play Store and has been downloaded more than 5 million times. If you want to write by speaking, then you can type by speaking by clicking on the button containing Mike.
How to use Translator HI-EN
1. It is very easy to use this app, like the rest of the app, in order to translate the Hindi language into English, you will have to write in Hindi on the empty space or you can click on the button with Aero> Hindi to English Translation will be done.
2. In this app you can also type by speaking and you will be able to translate it by pressing on the arrow> button, if you have to copy the translated text together, then it has been given a copy button, which you can do by clicking on it.
3. इसमें आप ट्रांसलेट हुए टेक्स्ट को इंग्लिश में सुन भी सकते हैं इसके लिए बस आपको ट्रांसलेट हुए टेक्स्ट को सुनने के लिए स्पीकर वाले बटन पर क्लिक करना होगा और ये एप्प ट्रांसलेट हुए टेक्स्ट को पढ़कर आपको सुना देगी।
तो दोस्तों यह थे वह सबसे अच्छे तरीके जिनकी मदद से आप Hindi To English Translation कर सकते हो वह भी बड़ी आसानी से तो अगर आप हिंदी से इंग्लिश ट्रांसलेशन करना चाहते है तो आप हमारे द्वारा बतायें गए किसी भी तरीक़े का इस्तेमाल कर सकते है।
तो दोस्तों हमें उम्मीद है की आपको Hindi To English Translation के बारे में दी गयी सारी जानकारी आसनी से समझ आ गयी होगी वैसे तो हमनें हिंदी से इंग्लिश ट्रांसलेशन से जुड़ी सभी जानकारी प्रदान की है परंतु अगर हिंदी से इंग्लिश ट्रांसलेशन से समन्धित कोई भी सवाल या सुझाव हो तो आप कमेंट में पूछ सकते हैं।
हम उम्मीद करते है कि आपको हमारा यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया होगा औऱ अगर आपको इसे कुछ सीखें को मिलता है इसे आपको मद्त मिलती हैं तो इसे अपने सभी दोस्तों के साथ Share जरूर करें जिसे यह उनके लिए भी फायदेमंद रहे।
हर जानकारी अपनी भाषा हिंदी में सरल शब्दों में प्राप्त करने के हमारे फेसबुक पेज को लाइक करे जहाँ आपको सही बात पूरी जानकारी के साथ प्रदान की जाती है हमारे फेसबुक पेज को लाइक करने के लिए Click here